FAMILY COMPETITION FOR CHARITY
Here’s how it works:
• Family teams are made up of 4 team members.
• Can be any blend of family (mom, dad, siblings, cousins, aunts, step-parents, etc.)
• Each team chooses their own charity!
• Charities selected must have a current 501c3status.
• The course is 20 obstacles.
• Each team member attempts 5 obstacles in relay format.
• Don’t sweat it!!! Two legs of the relay (10 obstacles) will be designed for those with little or no experience.
• Each family runs the course twice (40 obstacles attempted).
• The team with the most obstacles cleared is declared the winner! In the event of a tie, shorter time on the course is the tie breaker.
• 100% of the revenue goes to the charities of choice! First place team wins 75% for their charity, and a super cool trophy! Second place team wins 15% for their charity. Third place wins 10% for their charity.
• All teams need at least 1 person over 18 and 1 person under 10.
• This is open to everyone! Participants do not need to be affiliated with The Academy.
• Limit 20 Teams.
To register your team, please click Purchase!